< img size=" 576" elevation=" 388" src=" https://onlysecondchance.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/pineapple-salsa.jpg" class= ” attachment-sprout_spoon_full-thumb size-sprout_spoon_full-thumb wp-post-image” alt =” Pineapple salsa recipe” srcset=” https://onlysecondchance.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/pineapple-salsa.jpg 576w, https://onlysecondchance.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/pineapple-salsa-2.jpg 300w, https://onlysecondchance.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/pineapple-salsa-3.jpg 140w” dimensions =”( max-width: 576px
- ) 100vw, 576px” >
Easy to make and pleasantly various, this dynamic pineapple and also tomato salsa can be served as an enhancement to a Southwestern-style meal( to leading vegan quesadillas as well as
- such, or as a treat served with stone-ground tortilla chips. Images by Hannah Kaminsky. Recipe advertisement apted from Vegan Express. Makes: regarding 1 1/2 cups 1 cup very finely cut fresh pineapple or well drained pipes canned smashed pineapple 1 tool tomato, finely sliced 1/4 mug minced red bell pepper 1– 2
- fresh hot chili peppers, seeded as well as minced( to taste), or one( 4 oz)
- can chopped light green chilies 1– 2 tablespoon lemon or lime juice, or to taste 1/4 mug minced fresh cilantro, or a lot more, to taste 1– 2 scallions, really thinly sliced Combine all the ingredients in a small serving container as well as mix together.Alternatively, you
- can leave the components in larger chunks and also prepare in a mixer; merely plus on and off until carefully cut however not pureed.
- Allow mean a couple of mins or longer to enable the tastes to wed. Function as recommended in the headnote.
< a href=http://
” https://onlysecondchance.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/pineapple-salsa-1.jpg” > Nutrition Details: Per 1/4-cup offering: 23 calories; 0g of fat; 0g of protein; 6g of carbs; 1g of fiber; 5mg of salt